STUDENT SUBMISSIONS SHOULD REGISTER AN ORIGINALITY SCORE OF 25% OR BELOW.
Assignment Overview: Your paper should include the numbered items as section headings.
1. Title page:
This is a separate page by itself, with the following information centered in the middle of the page: course title, paper title, student’s name, instructor’s name, and date.
2. Introduction and background:
Start the paper on a new page.
Write a paragraph briefly introducing the drug you have been assigned. Describe its main indications, that is the disease/disorder that the drug treats.
Keep in mind that there could be many indications – diseases/disorders – that your specific drug can be used to treat, so choose just one – the most common one, or the one we are focusing on in class – and briefly mention how your drug is used in its treatment.
The body of the paper should include the following 3 sections that are numbered, focusing on all aspects of the drug:
This paper should focus on the drug and not the disease/disorder.
1. Causes and various types of the chosen indication (disease/disorder): You will pick one indication for your assigned drug to focus on in this section. You will briefly tell the reader about the different types of the disease/disorder, as well as the primary causes of this disease.
2. Treatment recommendations: In this section, you are going to present the common treatment options often given to combat the disease/disorder that you have chosen. This should include:
Non-pharmacological treatments, if any
Brief therapeutic information about different drugs, other than the one that has been assigned to you
3. Pharmacological aspects of the recommended treatment: In this section, with a focus now on the drug assigned to you, provide a detailed explanation of the following key information in a systematic manner. Be sure to explain any relevant scientific rationale and therapeutic considerations/patient teaching that logically ties into each of the following sub-sections. Do not simply create lists.
Pharmacological class and indication
Pharmacodynamics and mechanism of action
Pharmacokinetics (absorption, distribution, metabolism and excretion)
Side effects and adverse effects (Do not simply create lists.)
Contraindications (Do not simply create lists.)
4. Conclusion: Summarize your findings. All good research papers should include a conclusion where you wrap up and summarize all of the important points made in your paper.
5. References: As with the Title page, this should be a separate page by itself.
All references should be included in correct and complete APA format.
All references must be cited appropriately in the paper using APA-style in-text citations.
More than 5 current and authoritative sources, of which at least 3 are peer-reviewed journal articles or scholarly books.
Finally, please keep in mind that this is a Pharmacology Research Paper about your assigned drug, and not an Anatomy & Physiology Pathophysiology Paper about a disease. So, you need to just briefly explain the disease/disorder you have chosen, but the main focus of your paper should be on the drug in all sections and how it is used to treat the disease/disorder as well as all aspects that describe the drug in detail.
Between 6-8 full pages of content, double-spaced – this does NOT include the Title page and the Reference page (both on separate pages) that do NOT contribute to page count.
Struggling with a similar assignment? Don’t know where to start? Don’t have time to work on this? Get a high-quality paper written for you from scratch – PLAGIARISM FREE, guaranteed to get you a good grade. To get started, please click on the Submit Your Instructions at the bottom of the page.
STUDENT SUBMISSIONS SHOULD REGISTER AN ORIGINALITY SCORE OF 25% OR BELOW.
Need Writing Help? Our writing specialists are here 24/7, every day of the year, ready to support you! Instantly chat with an online tutor below or click here to submit your paper instructions to the writing team.
More than just an assignment.
Who is this homework service for?
* If you are having a really hard class and want to get through it, then this is for you.
* If you have a medical emergency or someone close to you has a medical emergency and you don’t think you’ll be able to turn your assignment on time, this is definitely a service you could use.
* You can use us if you are having a tough Professor who won’t give you the grades you deserve.
* If you have a tight work schedule and you are getting points deducted for not submitting assignments on time.
* English might not be your first language and you feel like you are being left behind in class because of it.
* If you have a large project coming up and don’t think you have enough time to get it done well, definitely reach out to us.
Hi there! My name is Anna.
Super stoked you are checking us out! We would like to help you with your assignment. We just need a few things from you:
* The full assignment instructions as they appear on your school account.
* If a Rubric is present, make sure to attach it.
* Any relevant weekly readings or learning resources.
* Include any special announcements or emails you might have gotten from your Professor regarding your assignment.
* Any templates or additional files required to complete the assignment.
If your assignment is somewhat complex and you need to explain it, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via live chat.
Frequently asked questions
How soon can I get my paper done?
It depends with your deadline. If you need your paper completed in 3 hours, we will deliver it in that time. All you need to do is indicate your deadline in our custom order page here. Alternatively, if you are sending us your instructions via email, please be sure to indicate your deadline.
Will it be completely original? I don't want to be caught in a case of Academic Integrity Violation.
We are as paranoid as you are. Maybe even more! And we understand that the greatest sin you can commit in your academic journey is plagiarizing your academic work. To that end, we have made sure that we check and double-check our papers using high quality plagiarism detection tools such as SafeAssign and Turnitin before submitting the paper to you.
Who is my writer? Is he/she a native English Speaker?
All our writers are native English Speakers. That is not to say that ESL writers are not good, we just prefer hiring native writers because we want the very best people working on your paper. This might mean paying a little bit more for your paper as opposed to when you pay a foreign company whose writers are non-native English Speakers.
What if I need revisions? Will your charge additional for this?
Of course not! If you do happen to require a revision on your paper, our team will handle it for you free of charge. Matter of fact, we won’t rest till you are happy with your paper. So, ask for as many revisions as you need, it’s completely FREE!
Will you give me my money back if I don't like my paper?
We have very few instances where we delivered a paper that a client didn’t fall in love with. But if it so happens that you don’t like your paper for any reason whatsoever, we’ll refund your money back no questions asked.
I have more assignments after this, can you help me with those too?
Of course! And what’s even better is that we can reserve a writer permanently to work on your entire class. This comes in handy for projects which build up on each other and where you need just one writer, one writing style.