Research Paper: Annotated Bibliography Assignment
The Research Paper: Annotated Bibliography Assignment is designed to assist you with understanding your research paper references, to teach you how to annotate scholarly journal articles and to give you practice using proper in-text citations. For this assignment, you will be annotating 5 scholarly (peer-reviewed) journal articles.
1. Choose 5 scholarly peer-reviewed journal articles which contain research specific to the disability you have selected for your Research Paper: Final Submission Assignment
2. Each journal article must have been published in the most recent 5 years.
3. Please see Research Paper: Annotated Bibliography Assignment page under the Research Paper: Annotated Bibliography Resources for a link to a sample APA annotation format to check your understanding of the current APA format for annotations in the Liberty Online Library.
4. Check your understanding of the current APA format for annotations in the Liberty Online Library under annotated bibliography.
5. Cite the first article in current APA format.
6. Write a concise annotation (200-250 words) which summarizes the central theme and scope of the article.
7. Explain why this article might be selected for a summative final research paper (100-150 word). Do not use first person.
8. Repeat for the additional articles.
● Each annotation should use current APA Annotation format.
● See: annotated bibliography and notes below on Developing the Annotated Bibliography.
● All entries must be scholarly peer reviewed journal articles, published within the most recent 5 years.
● Websites and books are not acceptable sources.
● Do not include direct quotes. Instead, paraphrase information from the scholarly sources in order to demonstrate your mastery of each concept.
● Do not use first person. Write in a formal college-level essay style.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.If you need assistance understanding an annotated bibliography please check in the Liberty Online Library under annotated bibliography. If you need assistance finding scholarly journal articles, please check out the Liberty’s Online Library.
DEVELOPING THE ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY
Your annotated bibliography is required to be formatted in current APA style.
Annotated Bibliography Information and Example (uploaded)
If you have questions or need assistance please refer to the current APA style guide or visit this great resource available to Liberty Online students: Liberty’s Online Writing Center.
Familiarize yourself with the basic information surrounding your topic by accessing the Liberty University Library Research Portal. If you need assistance locating scholarly peer-reviewed journal articles, click here for resources that will help guide you as you navigate through the
Liberty University Online Library. Additionally, you may use the “Ask a Librarian” service by filling out the e-Form found here.
PEER-REVIEWED SCHOLARLY RESEARCH JOURNAL ARTICLES
Begin by watching this video: What is a Peer Reviewed Scholarly Journal?
When you are looking for peer-reviewed research articles, be sure to select “Full-Text” and “Peer-Reviewed.” To find useful articles, narrow your search by selecting portions of the theory, key words, or phrases to use as your search parameters. Using only the theorist’s name or theory will likely result in too many results to be effective. Your articles must be from scholarly peer reviewed journals. It is preferred that the journals you
select have the word “Journal” in the title (Journal of Marriage and Family,etc.). Ideally, each journal that you review will have a Methods section, Data, Results, and Conclusion sections, but these sections are not required. You must not use book reviews, obituaries, magazine articles, or
online articles that have not been published in scholarly journals.
Struggling with a similar assignment? Don’t know where to start? Don’t have time to work on this? Get a high-quality paper written for you from scratch – PLAGIARISM FREE, guaranteed to get you a good grade. To get started, please click on the Submit Your Instructions at the bottom of the page.
Research Paper: Annotated Bibliography Assignment
Need Writing Help? Our writing specialists are here 24/7, every day of the year, ready to support you! Instantly chat with an online tutor below or click here to submit your paper instructions to the writing team.
More than just an assignment.
Who is this homework service for?
* If you are having a really hard class and want to get through it, then this is for you.
* If you have a medical emergency or someone close to you has a medical emergency and you don’t think you’ll be able to turn your assignment on time, this is definitely a service you could use.
* You can use us if you are having a tough Professor who won’t give you the grades you deserve.
* If you have a tight work schedule and you are getting points deducted for not submitting assignments on time.
* English might not be your first language and you feel like you are being left behind in class because of it.
* If you have a large project coming up and don’t think you have enough time to get it done well, definitely reach out to us.
Hi there! My name is Anna.
Super stoked you are checking us out! We would like to help you with your assignment. We just need a few things from you:
* The full assignment instructions as they appear on your school account.
* If a Rubric is present, make sure to attach it.
* Any relevant weekly readings or learning resources.
* Include any special announcements or emails you might have gotten from your Professor regarding your assignment.
* Any templates or additional files required to complete the assignment.
If your assignment is somewhat complex and you need to explain it, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via live chat.
Frequently asked questions
How soon can I get my paper done?
It depends with your deadline. If you need your paper completed in 3 hours, we will deliver it in that time. All you need to do is indicate your deadline in our custom order page here. Alternatively, if you are sending us your instructions via email, please be sure to indicate your deadline.
Will it be completely original? I don't want to be caught in a case of Academic Integrity Violation.
We are as paranoid as you are. Maybe even more! And we understand that the greatest sin you can commit in your academic journey is plagiarizing your academic work. To that end, we have made sure that we check and double-check our papers using high quality plagiarism detection tools such as SafeAssign and Turnitin before submitting the paper to you.
Who is my writer? Is he/she a native English Speaker?
All our writers are native English Speakers. That is not to say that ESL writers are not good, we just prefer hiring native writers because we want the very best people working on your paper. This might mean paying a little bit more for your paper as opposed to when you pay a foreign company whose writers are non-native English Speakers.
What if I need revisions? Will your charge additional for this?
Of course not! If you do happen to require a revision on your paper, our team will handle it for you free of charge. Matter of fact, we won’t rest till you are happy with your paper. So, ask for as many revisions as you need, it’s completely FREE!
Will you give me my money back if I don't like my paper?
We have very few instances where we delivered a paper that a client didn’t fall in love with. But if it so happens that you don’t like your paper for any reason whatsoever, we’ll refund your money back no questions asked.
I have more assignments after this, can you help me with those too?
Of course! And what’s even better is that we can reserve a writer permanently to work on your entire class. This comes in handy for projects which build up on each other and where you need just one writer, one writing style.