Watch the video, then recreate the form below, fill in the form, and specify the type of choreography with three reasons to support your answer and write a reflection paragraph. (Minimum 150 required)
1) Double-spaced required.
2) No “whole dance” or “Entire piece” accepted as a time code.
3) For the elements, identify only Time, Space, or Energy with a subcategory!
4) Do not list the same elements multiple times.
5) Pick two Time elements, two Space elements, and one Energy element to specify.
6) Do not include any researched materials, quotes, or articles regarding this dance piece (this will incur a point deduction).
7) You need to specify the elements of dance with both the main category and sub-category.
8) Your maximum points will be 2points if you don’t use the specified format below.
Type of choreography: (Storyline, Theme or Abstract – Pick one)
1. Stillness (Time) 0’34” – 0’40” Dancer stops suddenly on the center stage and holds the position (2 Time, and Space elements and 1 Energy element! Time code must be less than 10 seconds and a range of movements. )
Sub-category(Element) Time code Description
Reflection (150 words minimum)