Research Assignment (PAPER GUIDELINES):
a. Purpose: The purpose, problem, or question to be considered is stated clearly.
b. Interest: The author convinces the reader that the paper is worth reading in an interesting fashion. c. Preview: The author presents a preview of how the problem will be handled.
II. Body: (Analysis: It is clear that an analysis of the literature has been used to support the statements made, and that the assumptions are logical.)
• 1. Theoretical Framework (Only for students who selected a theory(s) in the 2nd research project assignment (research references and outlines).
• Describe one or two theories as a foundation of the theoretical background, including the main statement and components of the theory.
• Present a clear understanding of the theory that you have chosen for the readers (e.g., assumptions, components, etc.)
• What are the major contributions of the theory to the discipline of Criminology?
• Examine how the work of the theory contributed to the development of the field of criminological theory.
• How relevant are the theoretical ideas/principles of the theory in explaining contemporary social/problems and crimes?
2. Objectives/Research Questions
• Isolate specific research hypotheses/ questions you listed to write the paper in the 2nd research project assignment (research references and outlines)
• (see objectives provided in your assignment):
• Explain the main factors that can influence /cause it.
3. Presentation of evidence
• Summarize 10 prior studies/empirical articles you listed to write the paper in the 2nd research project assignment (research references and outlines)
• Integration: If sources contradict one another they are dealt with adequately. Multiple sources are compared if available. A simple listing of information is avoided.
• The points are internally consistent, (i.e. one point follows from another), plausible and well supported.
• References are recent, high quality, and appropriate to the paper topic (research articles and edited books).
• The author summarizes the findings adequately, and draws appropriate conclusions.
• Applications of the findings are discussed.
• Review the findings from all the sources and state whether your hypotheses are supported or negated.
• Suggest a successful strategy for crime prevention.
• Discuss what options and/or programs are available to assist it.
Struggling with a similar assignment? Don’t know where to start? Don’t have time to work on this? Get a high-quality paper written for you from scratch – PLAGIARISM FREE, guaranteed to get you a good grade. To get started, please click on the Submit Your Instructions at the bottom of the page.
Research Assignment (PAPER GUIDELINES):
Need Writing Help? Our writing specialists are here 24/7, every day of the year, ready to support you! Instantly chat with an online tutor below or click here to submit your paper instructions to the writing team.
More than just an assignment.
Who is this homework service for?
* If you are having a really hard class and want to get through it, then this is for you.
* If you have a medical emergency or someone close to you has a medical emergency and you don’t think you’ll be able to turn your assignment on time, this is definitely a service you could use.
* You can use us if you are having a tough Professor who won’t give you the grades you deserve.
* If you have a tight work schedule and you are getting points deducted for not submitting assignments on time.
* English might not be your first language and you feel like you are being left behind in class because of it.
* If you have a large project coming up and don’t think you have enough time to get it done well, definitely reach out to us.
Hi there! My name is Anna.
Super stoked you are checking us out! We would like to help you with your assignment. We just need a few things from you:
* The full assignment instructions as they appear on your school account.
* If a Rubric is present, make sure to attach it.
* Any relevant weekly readings or learning resources.
* Include any special announcements or emails you might have gotten from your Professor regarding your assignment.
* Any templates or additional files required to complete the assignment.
If your assignment is somewhat complex and you need to explain it, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via live chat.
Frequently asked questions
How soon can I get my paper done?
It depends with your deadline. If you need your paper completed in 3 hours, we will deliver it in that time. All you need to do is indicate your deadline in our custom order page here. Alternatively, if you are sending us your instructions via email, please be sure to indicate your deadline.
Will it be completely original? I don't want to be caught in a case of Academic Integrity Violation.
We are as paranoid as you are. Maybe even more! And we understand that the greatest sin you can commit in your academic journey is plagiarizing your academic work. To that end, we have made sure that we check and double-check our papers using high quality plagiarism detection tools such as SafeAssign and Turnitin before submitting the paper to you.
Who is my writer? Is he/she a native English Speaker?
All our writers are native English Speakers. That is not to say that ESL writers are not good, we just prefer hiring native writers because we want the very best people working on your paper. This might mean paying a little bit more for your paper as opposed to when you pay a foreign company whose writers are non-native English Speakers.
What if I need revisions? Will your charge additional for this?
Of course not! If you do happen to require a revision on your paper, our team will handle it for you free of charge. Matter of fact, we won’t rest till you are happy with your paper. So, ask for as many revisions as you need, it’s completely FREE!
Will you give me my money back if I don't like my paper?
We have very few instances where we delivered a paper that a client didn’t fall in love with. But if it so happens that you don’t like your paper for any reason whatsoever, we’ll refund your money back no questions asked.
I have more assignments after this, can you help me with those too?
Of course! And what’s even better is that we can reserve a writer permanently to work on your entire class. This comes in handy for projects which build up on each other and where you need just one writer, one writing style.