For this assignment,
a) You will select one Global South country or a region in one of the Global South country of your choice.
b) You will develop a title for your research proposal.
c) You will choose 5 course readings
Your research proposal will be the basis for your research project. Once you have selected your topic and submitted your proposal, you will not be able to change your research project.
The suggested themes will help you focus and narrow your proposal and research topic dealing with issues that will be covered in the course. This is done on first come first serve basis.
Make sure to select your title and start working on your projects and essay early before the term gets busy.
This assignment will be based on your Project Proposal. You will develop social justice oriented, creative and practical research work of 5-pages. It is due on E-Class on November 23. Your research work must list all references cited in an appropriate scholarly format, and typed, double-space and stapled.
The Final Product
While the emphasis will be placed on the novelty of the argument and the critical analysis thereof, the papers will be graded on the basis of the following considerations:
1. Topic: free topic but must be related to the course topics, relevant, very narrow!
2. Thesis: clear statement of argument at the outset (ideally in the introduction), novelty!
3. Research: breadth and depth of research focusing on argument.
4. Analysis: critical, interdisciplinary, depth, focus on argument, logic, balance
5. Originality: novelty, insight, thought-provoking.
6. Evidence: primarily scholarly references to support claims; avoid quotations, instead paraphrase authors’ ideas using your own words and citing source.
7. Readings: a minimum of 5 readings from the Fall kit (for the Fall essay) must be cited. References to course readings do not necessarily have to be central to argument. In part, this requirement is to confirm whether students are familiar with the course materials and class discussions. Outside readings welcome.
8. Organization: clear structure throughout paper i.e. introduction, development of argument by articulating the key claims with supportive references, conclusion
9. Style: clarity, flow, avoid long sentences and paragraphs, correct citation format (any but be consistent e.g. APA , McGill or the like) and grammar.
10. Length: maximum 5 double-spaced pages. Do not waste space and time describing the topic without developing your argument or discussing issues that are not central to the argument of your paper.
11. Deadline: November 23 for the Fall essay.
12. Submission: students must submit their final essays by the deadline via the moodle link before the end of class time. Late submissions will be penalized (See guidelines on “Extensions” below).
Basic Structure of Your Term Paper
• An abstract not exceeding 150 words
• A title that reflects the argument or question being explored
• A table of contents
• The main body/argument
• A list of references or works cited, a minimum of 10 scholarly journals and/or books.
Tips: I have uploaded all the readings which are from the class; you don’t need to read all of them; choose five of them. You also need to find out five outside class resources, so that means you need a total of ten resources in the paper. The proposal is not necessary, it’s just related to the research paper. I put it on cuz there is so much information you may need to read. If you have any concerns when you write the paper, please leave messages for me, and I will reply as soon as possible.
Struggling with a similar assignment? Don’t know where to start? Don’t have time to work on this? Get a high-quality paper written for you from scratch – PLAGIARISM FREE, guaranteed to get you a good grade. To get started, please click on the Submit Your Instructions at the bottom of the page.
Need Writing Help? Our writing specialists are here 24/7, every day of the year, ready to support you! Instantly chat with an online tutor below or click here to submit your paper instructions to the writing team.
More than just an assignment.
Who is this homework service for?
* If you are having a really hard class and want to get through it, then this is for you.
* If you have a medical emergency or someone close to you has a medical emergency and you don’t think you’ll be able to turn your assignment on time, this is definitely a service you could use.
* You can use us if you are having a tough Professor who won’t give you the grades you deserve.
* If you have a tight work schedule and you are getting points deducted for not submitting assignments on time.
* English might not be your first language and you feel like you are being left behind in class because of it.
* If you have a large project coming up and don’t think you have enough time to get it done well, definitely reach out to us.
Hi there! My name is Anna.
Super stoked you are checking us out! We would like to help you with your assignment. We just need a few things from you:
* The full assignment instructions as they appear on your school account.
* If a Rubric is present, make sure to attach it.
* Any relevant weekly readings or learning resources.
* Include any special announcements or emails you might have gotten from your Professor regarding your assignment.
* Any templates or additional files required to complete the assignment.
If your assignment is somewhat complex and you need to explain it, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via live chat.
Frequently asked questions
How soon can I get my paper done?
It depends with your deadline. If you need your paper completed in 3 hours, we will deliver it in that time. All you need to do is indicate your deadline in our custom order page here. Alternatively, if you are sending us your instructions via email, please be sure to indicate your deadline.
Will it be completely original? I don't want to be caught in a case of Academic Integrity Violation.
We are as paranoid as you are. Maybe even more! And we understand that the greatest sin you can commit in your academic journey is plagiarizing your academic work. To that end, we have made sure that we check and double-check our papers using high quality plagiarism detection tools such as SafeAssign and Turnitin before submitting the paper to you.
Who is my writer? Is he/she a native English Speaker?
All our writers are native English Speakers. That is not to say that ESL writers are not good, we just prefer hiring native writers because we want the very best people working on your paper. This might mean paying a little bit more for your paper as opposed to when you pay a foreign company whose writers are non-native English Speakers.
What if I need revisions? Will your charge additional for this?
Of course not! If you do happen to require a revision on your paper, our team will handle it for you free of charge. Matter of fact, we won’t rest till you are happy with your paper. So, ask for as many revisions as you need, it’s completely FREE!
Will you give me my money back if I don't like my paper?
We have very few instances where we delivered a paper that a client didn’t fall in love with. But if it so happens that you don’t like your paper for any reason whatsoever, we’ll refund your money back no questions asked.
I have more assignments after this, can you help me with those too?
Of course! And what’s even better is that we can reserve a writer permanently to work on your entire class. This comes in handy for projects which build up on each other and where you need just one writer, one writing style.