In reviewing your previous reports, several questions came
to Elizabeth Burke’s mind. Use point and interval esti-mates to help answer these questions.
1. What proportion of customers rate the company with
“top box” survey responses (which is defined as scale
levels 4 and 5) on quality, ease of use, price, and service
in the Customer Survey worksheet? How do these pro-portions differ by geographic region?
2. What estimates, with reasonable assurance, can PLE give
customers for response times to customer service calls?
3. Engineering has collected data on alternative process
costs for building transmissions in the worksheet Trans-mission Costs. Can you determine whether one of the
proposed processes is better than the current process?
4. What would be a confidence interval for the proportion
of failures of mower test performance as in the work-sheet Mower Test?
5. For the data in the worksheet Blade Weight, what is the
sampling distribution of the mean, the overall mean,
and the standard error of the mean? Is a normal distri-bution an appropriate assumption for the sampling dis-tribution of the mean?
6. How many blade weights must be measured to find
a 95% confidence interval for the mean blade weight
with a sampling error of at most 0.05? What if the sam-pling error is specified as 0.02?
Answer these questions and summarize your results in a
formal report to Ms. Burke. in word document
, include references to the tab names containing data you used to answer the
Elizabeth Burke has identified some additional questions she would like you to answer using the Performance Lawn Equipment Database .
1. Are there significant differences in ratings of specific product / service attributes in the Customer Survey worksheet ?
2. In the worksheet On – Time Delivery , has the proportion of on – time deliveries in 2018 significantly improved since 2014
3. Have the data in the work heet Defects After Delivery changed significantly over the past five years ?
4. Although engineering has collected data on alterna- tive process costs for building transmissions in the worksheet Transmission Costs why didn’t they reach a conclusion as to whether one of the proposed processes is better than the current process ?
5. Are there differences in employee retention due to gen- der , college graduation status , or whether the employee is from the local area in the data in the worksheet Employee Retention ?
Conduct appropriate statistical analyses and hypothe- sis tests to answer these questions and summarize your results in a formal report to Ms. Burke .
in the same word document
In reviewing your previous reports, several questions came to Elizabeth Burke’s
Struggling with a similar assignment? Don’t know where to start? Don’t have time to work on this? Get a high-quality paper written for you from scratch – PLAGIARISM FREE, guaranteed to get you a good grade. To get started, please click on the Submit Your Instructions at the bottom of the page.
In reviewing your previous reports, several questions came
Need Writing Help? Our writing specialists are here 24/7, every day of the year, ready to support you! Instantly chat with an online tutor below or click here to submit your paper instructions to the writing team.
More than just an assignment.
Who is this homework service for?
* If you are having a really hard class and want to get through it, then this is for you.
* If you have a medical emergency or someone close to you has a medical emergency and you don’t think you’ll be able to turn your assignment on time, this is definitely a service you could use.
* You can use us if you are having a tough Professor who won’t give you the grades you deserve.
* If you have a tight work schedule and you are getting points deducted for not submitting assignments on time.
* English might not be your first language and you feel like you are being left behind in class because of it.
* If you have a large project coming up and don’t think you have enough time to get it done well, definitely reach out to us.
Hi there! My name is Anna.
Super stoked you are checking us out! We would like to help you with your assignment. We just need a few things from you:
* The full assignment instructions as they appear on your school account.
* If a Rubric is present, make sure to attach it.
* Any relevant weekly readings or learning resources.
* Include any special announcements or emails you might have gotten from your Professor regarding your assignment.
* Any templates or additional files required to complete the assignment.
If your assignment is somewhat complex and you need to explain it, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via live chat.
Frequently asked questions
How soon can I get my paper done?
It depends with your deadline. If you need your paper completed in 3 hours, we will deliver it in that time. All you need to do is indicate your deadline in our custom order page here. Alternatively, if you are sending us your instructions via email, please be sure to indicate your deadline.
Will it be completely original? I don't want to be caught in a case of Academic Integrity Violation.
We are as paranoid as you are. Maybe even more! And we understand that the greatest sin you can commit in your academic journey is plagiarizing your academic work. To that end, we have made sure that we check and double-check our papers using high quality plagiarism detection tools such as SafeAssign and Turnitin before submitting the paper to you.
Who is my writer? Is he/she a native English Speaker?
All our writers are native English Speakers. That is not to say that ESL writers are not good, we just prefer hiring native writers because we want the very best people working on your paper. This might mean paying a little bit more for your paper as opposed to when you pay a foreign company whose writers are non-native English Speakers.
What if I need revisions? Will your charge additional for this?
Of course not! If you do happen to require a revision on your paper, our team will handle it for you free of charge. Matter of fact, we won’t rest till you are happy with your paper. So, ask for as many revisions as you need, it’s completely FREE!
Will you give me my money back if I don't like my paper?
We have very few instances where we delivered a paper that a client didn’t fall in love with. But if it so happens that you don’t like your paper for any reason whatsoever, we’ll refund your money back no questions asked.
I have more assignments after this, can you help me with those too?
Of course! And what’s even better is that we can reserve a writer permanently to work on your entire class. This comes in handy for projects which build up on each other and where you need just one writer, one writing style.