-Must include cover page, list of contents, list of figures, list of tables, abstract, introduction, main content/parts of project, conclusion and references (in appropriate APA formatting) The content includes : D2 document report should include the following items (in addition to items mentioned in Deliverable 1):
– Definition of parameters and assumptions
-Three designs of the power plant by changing number/type of components (including screenshots from cyclepad software with explanations).
-Results for all 3 designs (including screenshots from cyclepad software with explanations)
-Optimal design and discussion.
-Hand calculations and comments
-The answers to the questions in section II :
These are the questions that should be answered in the report
Your final report to your “manager” must include, in addition to the usual report components, the following outcomes:
1. The steam/water properties before and after each component for each design.
2. Choose the optimal design based on the appropriate parameters providing the necessary discussions.
3. Validate the best design with hand calculations. For the best design, provide:
4. The flow rate of the cooling water entering the condenser of the best design (Assume that the inlet and outlet temperatures of cooling water are 19℃ and 33℃ respectively).
5. The amount of the fuel needed per day (assume Coal as fuel and use calorific value＝30500 kJ/kg).
6. The overall efficiency of the power plant and Carnot efficiency for each design.
7. Sketch of T-s diagram from CyclePad and hand sketch of T-v diagram of the cycle.
8. The variation of the overall efficiency of the best design as a function of the turbine
The order was placed through a short procedure (customer skipped some order details).
Please clarify some paper details before starting to work on the order.
Type of paper and subject
Number of sources and formatting style
Type of service (writing, rewriting, etc)